INDOOR FARM MARKET
TUESDAY – SUNDAY 10 AM – 4 PM
CLOSED MONDAYs AND ALL STAT HOLIDAYS
CASH, DEBIT, VISA, MASTERCARD ACCEPTED
Woodwynn Farms operates a year-round indoor farm market as of Fall 2016. Situated in the farm’s original 1940’s dairy barn, the barn’s interior has been beautifully restored while maintaining much of its original character and features. The majority of the interior work has been meticulously completed by Woodwynn Homefulness Program participants. It’s worth the drive just to come take a look at this wonderfully restored piece of Saanich Peninsula’s farming history.
All produce sold in the market is grown on site, is non-certified organic, and are almost entirely heirloom varieties.
Regenerative farming is practiced on the farm. Our team takes great pride in growing, harvesting and raising the highest quality food possible to contribute to our local food supply as well as to feed the Woodwynn community. The primary goal of producing food is feeding our Woodwynn community with fresh, nourishing meals. Our beautiful and sometimes quirky abundance is sold to the greater community through the farm market.
Spring Season – Produce list updated weekly!
Organic produce is grown in Woodwynn Farms’ two on-site greenhouses during the winter season. On most days, you’ll find the below selection of freshly harvested produce available for sale in the farm market. Don’t hesitate to call ahead to find out what’s available on a certain day.
- Gourmet salad mix
- Gourmet herb salad mix
- Garlic scapes
- Snap peas
- Sugar peas
- Heirloom lettuce heads- butter, romaine, leaf
- Herbs – thyme, sage, mint, fresh bay leaf
Pasture-raised GMO-free Chicken, Pork and Beef:
Our market freezer full of delicious farm-raised whole chicken a variety of pork products and grass fed pasture raised beef. Come taste the difference you’ll never go back to commercial meats again!
- Whole Pastured Chickens – frozen, sold by the pound
- Heritage Pastured Raised Pork- Various cuts, hams, and sausages
- Grass fed Pastured Beef- various cuts
Value-added Farm Products:
Woodwynn Farms strives to make available an assortment of value-added farm products for our customers. We use the highest quality of ingredients grown on the farm and have a limited seasonal production. All products are available while quantities.
- Culinary Herbs – dried organic, farm-grown. Parsley, bay leaves, oregano. Sold by the jar
- Organic Herbal Tea – made from farm-grown herbs – 6 varieties. Sold by the jar
- Sauerkraut – Sold by the jar
- Bath Salt Blends – infused with organic farm-grown herbs in a variety of scents